Very easy. Very,very fudge-y!
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
This recipe has less flour and more wet ingredients than a typical brownie recipe, resulting in a very rich fudgey square.
Author: Joan Donogh
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup butter
- 6 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Blend in sugar. Add chocolate mixture and vanilla. Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Bake at 300 degrees F. for 45 to 55 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.