This recipe makes a nice, fine textured bread – great for sandwiches.
Bread Machine Cheese Bread
Bread machine recipe featuring process cheese spread.
Author: Joan Donogh
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅔ cup process cheese spread (e.g. Cheese Whiz)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 package bread maker yeast
- Add all ingredients to the bread maker pan in the order listed (or as directed in your bread maker instructions).
- Set bread maker to the regular setting and start.