A different and delicious salad.
Broccoli Bacon and Mushroom Salad
Author: Joan Donogh
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Steam broccoli until tender but still crunchy. Cool.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Cool and then chop.
- Combine broccoli, bacon, and mushrooms in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients to make dressing. Pour over the broccoli mixture. Toss to combine.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.