Make this in the slow cooker on a cold blustery day. There is nothing like the smell of chili cooking to warm your day.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (650ml/22oz) salsa
- 1 can (540ml/19oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (341ml/12oz) corn niblets, drained
- 1 can (796ml/28oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Make this in the slow cooker on a cold blustery day.