Who doesn’t like chocolate chips? This is a tasty and attractive cheesecake.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Cheesecake with mini chocolate chips in an Oreo cookie crust.
Author: Joan Donogh
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs (about 18 cookies)
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Combine butter and Oreo cookie crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine ½ cup of chocolate chips with the 1 teaspoon flour. Toss to coat. Stir into the cheese mixture. Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 300 degrees F, or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool to room temperature and then chill until serving.