I have been staying away from making anything with sugar, but I had some blueberries that I needed to use up, so I decided to make an exception and make some blueberry muffins. (I also had a few raspberries, so the photo is actually blueberry-raspberry muffins.)
This is my gluten-free all purpose flour recipe.
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray, or line with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl (or large measuring cup) whisk eggs. Stir in milk, vanilla and cooled butter.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Fold in blueberries.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.