Like the name implies – these are good! They were always popular on dainty trays at church socials. You can use white or multicolored marshmallows. I also like them with chocolate chips instead of butterscotch.
- 2 packages (6 oz. each) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- Mix chips, butter and peanut butter together in the top of a double boiler. Heat and stir until melted (I do this in the microwave now).
- Stir in half of the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool about 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining marsmallows, when the mixture is cool enough - they should not melt.
- Spread in a 9 x 13 pan and chill.