This recipe is from a former co-worker. I have made it many times, and no one can believe that such a fancy cake was whipped up in minutes from a package of cookies (so don’t tell them)!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Khalua liqueur
- 1 package Chip's Ahoy chocolate chip cookies
- 2 packages Dream Whip topping, prepared as directed
- Combine milk and Khalua in a small bowl. Dip cookies in the milk mixture and then arrange them on the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan in a single layer.
- When you have covered the bottom of the pan with cookies, top with a layer of Dream Whip. Continue with layers of dipped cookies and Dream Whip. End with Dream Whip layer.
- Decorate the top with chocolate shavings or curls.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove from the springform to a fancy cake plate to serve.