My Mom and my Aunt both make this potato salad, which my grandma must have taught them. We don’t have a written recipe – you just mix the stuff up. For years I never even knew that there was “another kind” of potato salad made with cubes of potato. Even though I know now, this is still my favorite!
- 4 cups cooked potatoes
- 3 hard cooked eggs
- ½ cup diced radishes
- 3 - 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ - 1 cup Grandma's salad dressing
- Mash potatoes and eggs. Add radishes and onions.
- Add enough salad dressing to moisten.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Sprinkle paprika over top before serving. You can also garnish with additional sliced egg or radishes.
- NOTE: Miracle Whip salad dressing can also be used if you don't have time to make dressing.
Find the recipe for Grandma’s Salad Dressing here