A great weeknight dinner in a hurry idea. You could also make this in a skillet on the stovetop. Serve with noodles.
- 1 pound sirloin steak (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Cut steak across the grain into very thin slices. Combine in a 2 quart casserole with the onion. Cover and microwave on high for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring once or twice, until meat is cooked.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and paprika in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Pour over the beef and stir to combine.
- Cover and heat on medium for 3 to 5 minutes, until heated through. Makes 4 servings.