All my favorites – brussels sprouts, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
An easy way to spruce up brussels sprouts.
Author: Joan Donogh
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Trim brussels sprouts. Cook in boiling water for about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- In saucepan, heat butter and garlic until bubbly. Return brussels sprouts to the saucepan and stir to coat with garlic butter.
- Place in a serving dish and top with Parmesan cheese. Makes 6 servings.