This is really tasty – especially good on fresh homemade bread.
Tasty jam gets its setting power, and additional flavor from strawberry gelatine powder.
Author: Joan Donogh
Recipe type: Condiment
- 5 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- 5 cups white sugar
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) strawberry gelatine powder (e.g. Jello)
- In a large saucepan mix rhubarb, white sugar and pineapple (including juice). Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Add gelatine powder, and stir until completely dissolved. Remove from heat, pour into sterilized jars and seal.