Another ever popular rocky road recipe.
Rocky Road Bars
Chocolate and marshmallow mixture tops graham wafer base.
Author: Joan Donogh
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package (6 oz.) chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup icing (confectioners') sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Whole graham wafers
- Combine chocolate chips, butter and egg in a saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until chips and butter are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in icing sugar. Allow to cool and then stir in marshmallows.
- Line the bottom of an 8 inch square cake pan with a single layer of graham wafers. Spread chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate. Cut into squares.