This is a very easy way to make scalloped potatoes. The soup makes them very tasty too. You can double this recipe.
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- Layer potatoes and onions in a 1½ quart casserole.
- Mix soup, milk, and salt and pepper. Pour over top the potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F. for about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked. Remove cover for the last 10 minutes. Makes 4 servings.