This is a great way to enjoy your garden fresh tomatoes and herbs in the summer!
Spaghetti With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Let the taste of ripe tomatoes shine through.
Author: Joan Donogh
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 to 6 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Spaghetti pasta
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti pasta. Drain and add to the tomato mixture. Toss and serve. Makes 4 servings.