A festive looking, and delicious, treat that is so easy to make. Great to serve at Christmas time or give as a Christmas gift.
- 18 squares (1 oz. each) white chocolate
- 1 can (300 ml.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1⅓ cups dried cranberries
- Line 8 inch square pan with 2 large pieces of plastic wrap, one going each way. Leave enough overhang to wrap over the top.
- Coarsely chop chocolate. Place in a large microwave bowl along with sweetened condensed milk. Microwave, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once. Chocolate should be almost melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir until completely melted. Stir in cranberries.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top. Fold plastic wrap over top to completely cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove from pan and plastic wrap and cut into small squares. Store in refrigerator. They can also be frozen.